Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Update February 22 at 6:44 a.m.

Danielle is with Deanna and I just came back to Abu Dhabi to check in on my husband and kids. I plan to go back to the hospital tomorrow and will talk to Rick later tonight and ask him what time will suit him. The kids are going to Danielle's tonight and I also offered to bring them to Abu Dhabi so that they can hang out with my two kids at some point, i will ask Rick his thoughts on that idea.

My medical terminology sucks big time so I will write in simple form. Deanna had a good day today. She is able to move her right leg which must be a good sign ! The nurse gave her a shower and she seemed in good spirits. Gosh she has so much willpower she wants to sit in a chair !!!!!!!!!!She's never been one for lying around all day and doing nothing!!!!!!

There is a team of Dr's working on her as they are trying to figure out the source of the problem. We met with the Cardiologist, Neurologist, and also the Chief of ICU. Deanna has many tests this afternoon including another MIR. Danielle tried to download her ct scan from yesterday to e-mail it you but was unable to download it. I will ask the hospital tomorrow if they can send you a copy is that ok with you ?

No comments:

Post a Comment